"The Life And Times Of Prophecy"
Lookin Like 20-12 Is In Full Movaphu@kin affizekt..
Seems as though our Globe is expressin some None-too-Happiness at our current state and is deciding to let us know.
- Southern California has experienced not One, but Two Earthquakes ranging in the 4.4 / 4.5 range in just the last twelve hours. The first earthquake occurred last night at around 9:20pm on Tuesday, and almost exactly 12 hours later, the second earthquake occurred at around 9:20am. These temblors come exactly 2 weeks after a 3.8 Quake kickstarted this madness.
- New Zealand’s Long Dormant Volcano, Mount Tongariro, erupted last night sending a plume of Smoke and Volcanic Ash 20,000 feet into the air, cancelling all domestic flights. This is the first eruption from this Volcano, which was the backdrop for The Lord Of The Rings Trilogy, in over 100 years.
- The First Half of 2012 is the Hottest First Half of a Year on Record for the United States since 1895.
- The Northeastern United States and the majority of the Midwest has experienced the Hottest year on record, also since 1895, for the period from August 2011 to July 2012, leading to the Greatest Drought in History currently covering over 63% of the United States.… Prompting the “President” to seek Government Assistance for Drought stricken Areas.
- July is the Hottest Month on Record since 1895
Looks like this world is getting a little Heated son. That with all these random acts of Global Violence and copy cat attempts, severe accounts of flooding throughout China and the Philippines, along with another event of thousands of fish washing up in the Midwest streams… it’s lookin like we all need to start preparing for some intense times to come. It is no coincidence that all these events would happen simultaneously, both the natural events, along with these “seemingly random” acts of violence.
The first half of of the year has passed,
let’s see what the next half will bring,
Be Braced In This World That’s Spinnin Too Fast
How intense will these waves fully swing.
Garry “Prophecy” Sun for SunOfHollywood.com
Hotzpotz: Heidi Klum and Seal were spotted at Matsuhisa, a Sushi restaurant in Beverly Hills that is quite often frequented by Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson, since they are both connoisseurs of “fish“.
Heidi and Seal had dinner tonight with the kids. Now we all know Seal does not take kindly at all to photogs… Probably because he knows tabloid media didn’t care much for him since he married Heidi. Which is understandable, he hasn’t had a hit in a decade, and he probably hates the fact that photogs follow his fine a$$ wife everywhere she goes.
But the dynamic duo and their kin had to call the police, because way too many shutterbugs showed up, causing them to feel a sense of danger about their exit. The police were later called which scared away more than half of them.