"The Life And Times Of Prophecy"
Lookin Like 20-12 Is In Full Movaphu@kin affizekt..
Seems as though our Globe is expressin some None-too-Happiness at our current state and is deciding to let us know.
- Southern California has experienced not One, but Two Earthquakes ranging in the 4.4 / 4.5 range in just the last twelve hours. The first earthquake occurred last night at around 9:20pm on Tuesday, and almost exactly 12 hours later, the second earthquake occurred at around 9:20am. These temblors come exactly 2 weeks after a 3.8 Quake kickstarted this madness.
- New Zealand’s Long Dormant Volcano, Mount Tongariro, erupted last night sending a plume of Smoke and Volcanic Ash 20,000 feet into the air, cancelling all domestic flights. This is the first eruption from this Volcano, which was the backdrop for The Lord Of The Rings Trilogy, in over 100 years.
- The First Half of 2012 is the Hottest First Half of a Year on Record for the United States since 1895.
- The Northeastern United States and the majority of the Midwest has experienced the Hottest year on record, also since 1895, for the period from August 2011 to July 2012, leading to the Greatest Drought in History currently covering over 63% of the United States.… Prompting the “President” to seek Government Assistance for Drought stricken Areas.
- July is the Hottest Month on Record since 1895
Looks like this world is getting a little Heated son. That with all these random acts of Global Violence and copy cat attempts, severe accounts of flooding throughout China and the Philippines, along with another event of thousands of fish washing up in the Midwest streams… it’s lookin like we all need to start preparing for some intense times to come. It is no coincidence that all these events would happen simultaneously, both the natural events, along with these “seemingly random” acts of violence.
The first half of of the year has passed,
let’s see what the next half will bring,
Be Braced In This World That’s Spinnin Too Fast
How intense will these waves fully swing.
Garry “Prophecy” Sun for SunOfHollywood.com
The Buzz over Dancing With The Stars Season 13 is that it will probably be the best DWTS ever. And judging by the first kick-off Afterparty… They’re definitely right.
The party was on and crackin at SBE’s Newly Remodeled Hyde Lounge on Sunset, hosted by Karina Smirnoff and American Inspiration J.R. Martinez, and pretty much everybody came to shake their groove thing after the first school session in front of 20 Million people.
We’re talkin everybody came through !! Let’s name em off shall we? Of course, there was DWTS sweetheart Karina Smirnoff, along with her partner, Iraqi War Hero turned Dancing Celebrity, J.R. Martinez. We also got to see Kristin Cavallari make her DWTS Party Debut, along with sole Kardashian son Rob Kardashian, and recently recruited dancing beauty, Peta Murgatroyd.
Let’s also include Kym Johnson, David Arquette, Cheryl Burke, Ricki Lake, Chris Jericho, Ralph Macchio, George Clooney’s most recent Flavor of the Month before dating the tallest “Kiebler Elf“, and former DWTS cast member, Stacy Kiebler… Ms. Elisabetta Canalis, straight outta Italy son !! Anna Trebunskaya was there as well, and let’s not forget singer / dancing stud, Mark Ballas. Soccer sweetheart Hope Solo also came… Solo… cause Maksim was nowhere to be found.
In addition to Dancing With The Stars, there were two other shows that represented their stripes… Dana Wilkey from the 2nd Season of “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills“, and Leilani Dowding from VH1′s “Tough Love Miami”. Holy Crap that’s a lot of people and a whole heckuva lot of TV Airtime. And for those who weren’t television related, Ricki Lake brought her recently inducted Fiance, Christian Evans, and Hyde also saw Fashion Designer Donna Mizani.
The only people who didn’t seem to make it to the party was Entertainment Royal Spawn, Chaz Bono and partner Lacey Schwimmer, who we heard dined at Christina Aguilera’s favorite Pre-DUI Pizza Pit Stop, Osteria Mozza on Melrose. Carson Kressley, Chyna Phillips and partner Tony Dovolani, the Chmerkovskiy brothers Valentin and Maksim… Nancy Grace and partner Tristan Macmanus, Ricki Lake’s partner Derek Hough, and Peta Mergatroyd’s partner Ron Artest turned Metta World Peace.
And while that may sound like quite a bit of people missing, what definitely wasn’t missing was the party atmosphere, as everybody was gettin their groove on as the DJ was spinnin mad old school tunes and Hip-Hop favorites that kept the party going till the Venue shut down.
And again, if this party was any indication of the Season to come, we definitely are in store for the best season of Dancing With The Stars yet.
Stay tuned, as we give you more from the Afterparty.
Exclusive Photos: www.SunOfHollywood.com
Exclusive Photos: www.SunOfHollywood.com
Lady Gaga fell hard and damn near hurt herself while performing for her Monster’s Ball Tour concert in Houston, Texas last night. This isn’t the first time she’s fallen. She fell at least 2 or 3 times last year and one time collapsed on stage in New Zealand in the early part of last year.
I don’t know about you, but either Lady Gaga needs to slow down, or ease up on the physicality of her shows. One of these days, she’s gonna hurt herself and she won’t be able to sing her way through it