"The Life And Times Of Prophecy"
Lookin Like 20-12 Is In Full Movaphu@kin affizekt..
Seems as though our Globe is expressin some None-too-Happiness at our current state and is deciding to let us know.
- Southern California has experienced not One, but Two Earthquakes ranging in the 4.4 / 4.5 range in just the last twelve hours. The first earthquake occurred last night at around 9:20pm on Tuesday, and almost exactly 12 hours later, the second earthquake occurred at around 9:20am. These temblors come exactly 2 weeks after a 3.8 Quake kickstarted this madness.
- New Zealand’s Long Dormant Volcano, Mount Tongariro, erupted last night sending a plume of Smoke and Volcanic Ash 20,000 feet into the air, cancelling all domestic flights. This is the first eruption from this Volcano, which was the backdrop for The Lord Of The Rings Trilogy, in over 100 years.
- The First Half of 2012 is the Hottest First Half of a Year on Record for the United States since 1895.
- The Northeastern United States and the majority of the Midwest has experienced the Hottest year on record, also since 1895, for the period from August 2011 to July 2012, leading to the Greatest Drought in History currently covering over 63% of the United States.… Prompting the “President” to seek Government Assistance for Drought stricken Areas.
- July is the Hottest Month on Record since 1895
Looks like this world is getting a little Heated son. That with all these random acts of Global Violence and copy cat attempts, severe accounts of flooding throughout China and the Philippines, along with another event of thousands of fish washing up in the Midwest streams… it’s lookin like we all need to start preparing for some intense times to come. It is no coincidence that all these events would happen simultaneously, both the natural events, along with these “seemingly random” acts of violence.
The first half of of the year has passed,
let’s see what the next half will bring,
Be Braced In This World That’s Spinnin Too Fast
How intense will these waves fully swing.
Garry “Prophecy” Sun for SunOfHollywood.com
Beverly Hills Police responded to a Domestic Violence Call at the residence of Shauna Sand and her newly wedded husband, A French man known only as “Laurence“. The two were both taken into custody at Beverly Hills Police Department.
Laurence had his bail set at $20,000 and Shauna’s bail was set at a whopping $50,000. Shauna is free after posting $5,000 Bond. Laurence is still in custody, and we are told he will be stayin in the clinker at least until Monday.
Ironically, Shauna, former wife of Lorenzo Lamas, and former Step-Mother to Shayne and A.J. Lamas, is no newcomer to Domestic Violence Disputes. She was in a Domestic Violence Dispute with then Husband Romain Chavent in April of 2009, and Ironically, Romain’s bail was also set at $50,000.
Check back for further details as we get em.
Ya know.. One’s gotta feel for Eric Roberts, father to Emma Roberts. On his episodes of Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew, he mentioned how he has both a sister and a daughter that are more famous than him.. of course referring to “Pretty Woman” and “Erin Brokovich” star Julia Roberts and 20 year old Emma Roberts, pictured above at Tyler Shields’s Art Exhibit.
Well, sorry to break it to you Eric. First off, if you haven’t noticed it by now… Women run this industry. The most famous women in this industry and in the media realm are all the lovely ladies. That’s just the way it is. Very few dudes out there have the power that a woman have based on sheer physical attractiveness alone.
But what makes that even more fu@ked up, is that your lady friend Kelly dun had to give birth to a girl who may even be able to surpass your sister, whom your so overshadowed by.
Hey Eric, let’s put it to you this way. At least you got to play on one of the greatest Television Series of all time, at least in my opinion. Heroes, alongside Mr. Zachary Quinto, who was also at the party.
Emma def has a whole world, industry and life ahead of her. Take the industry, and your family… By Storm.
Photos by www.SunOfHollywood.com
Photos by www.SunOfHollywood.com
Manny Pacquiao did it once again. Despite having been involved in a car accident earlier in the day. Sadly, an aging Shane Mosley, who once held this title, couldn’t hold off the manos de Manny. Manny earned a reported $20 Million minimum for this fight, while Mosley, the 8-1 Underdog earned $5 Million. The only time Mosley even looked like a contender was when he managed to knock Pacquiao down in the 10th round, but barely affected the champion.
Will Smith was seen filming scene… For “Men In Black III“, which will also be in 3D, in Coney Island along the Brooklyn Peninsula in New York yesterday.
Homey’s back to his action film days cause he was spotted filming a chase scene that required him running for hours and hours… ya know how they have to get all those different angles in film. Must be rough, but at least he’ll probably make $20 Million for all his chasing efforts.
This scene also apparently takes place in the 60′s somehow. I guess a bit of time traveling will be a part of the plot for this one. But we obviously won’t be able to know or see too much yet. The film’s not due to be released for about another year, with currently scheduled release date to be May 25, 2012…
If we ever get there